These sustainable Star Amulet Threader Earrings are handcrafted to order in our Hove, UK workshop using ethically sourced materials from accredited British suppliers. The surface texture is applied by hand giving each pair their own unique character and charm.
Choose from -
- Recycled Sterling Silver
- 18ct Fairmined Gold Vermeil on Recycled Silver.
- 9ct Recycled Yellow Gold. *Hallmarked at Birmingham Assay Office.
** Model wears 18ct Fairmined Gold Vermeil & 9ct Recycled Yellow Gold.
- Star disc width - 17mm approx
- Star disc height - 17mm approx
- Front drop length including star disc - 25mm
- Threader length - 50mm approx
We texture each component by hand giving each piece a unique finish. The surface finish may vary slightly from the image. Each piece is unique!
GOLD VERMEIL - Gold vermeil is a high quality form of gold plating in which a thick layer of gold is deposited onto sterling silver. Vermeil is more durable than standard plating.
FAIRMINED - Fairmined is an assurance label that certifies gold from empowered responsible artisanal and small-scale mining organizations who meet world leading standards for responsible practices. The Fairmined Gold we use is from the Iquira mine in Columbia. You can find out more about the Iquira mine here -
PROCESSING & HANDLING TIMES -
- Recycled Silver & Fairmined Gold Vermeil items - Please allow 3 -5 working days for us to handcraft / prepare you order.
- Recycled 9ct Yellow Gold - Please allow 10 working days (2 weeks) us to handcraft / prepare you order.
- Standard Delivery *'Royal Mail First Signed For - 1st Class. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery. * Postage upgrade available at check out.
WE SHIP WORLD WIDE - Please read our Shipping Policy for more information on delivery charges, shipping times, custom fees and duties. Need some help? Contact us via email@example.com
Star Amulet Threader Earrings
Why Recycled Silver and Gold?
We also use Fairtrade Gold both in its raw from and for our 18ct Yellow Gold Vemeil/ Plating. Fairtrade Gold is the world's first independent ethical certification system for gold. Fairtrade Gold makes a real difference to the lives of miners, their families and communities. Buying Fairtrade Gold means you know the small-scale and artisanal miners were paid a fair price, giving them financial security.
We are a small brand who believes in looking after the planet and; the people and animals on it. We love what we do and hope you do also.
All of packaging is made from recycled materials which can be recycled when you have finished with it!