These sculptural textured earrings are perfect for everyday wear. Handcrafted in Hove, UK with responsibly sourced precious metals these perfectly imperfect textured heirlooms are designed with the planet in mind to last a lifetime.
- Handcrafted, Honest & Sustainable -
Sustainability the core of everything we do. We are environmentally conscious and honest in our approach. Each piece of April March Jewellery is hand crafted in our Sussex workshop using ethically sourced materials from accredited British suppliers.
- Height 20mm
- Width 12mm
- Depth 20mm
- Recycled Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Fairmined Gold Vermeil plated on Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Recycled 9ct Yellow Gold.* Hallmarked at Birmingham Assay Office. **N.B the colour may vary slightly from the image.
GOLD VERMEIL - Gold vermeil is a high quality form of gold plating in which a thick layer of gold is deposited onto sterling silver. Vermeil is more durable than standard plating.
FAIRMINED - Fairmined is an assurance label that certifies gold from empowered responsible artisanal and small-scale mining organizations who meet world leading standards for responsible practices. The Fairmined Gold we use is from the Iquira mine in Columbia. You can find out more about the Iquira mine here -
PROCESSING & HANDLING TIMES -
- Recycled Silver & Fairmined Gold Vermeil items - Please allow 3 -5 working days for us to handcraft / prepare you order.
- Recycled 9ct Yellow Gold - Please allow 10 - 14 working days for us to handcraft / prepare you order.
- Standard Delivery *'Royal Mail First Signed For - 1st Class. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery. * Postage upgrade available at check out.
WE SHIP WORLD WIDE - Please read our Shipping Policy for more information on delivery charges, shipping times, custom fees and duties. Need some help? Contact us via email@example.com
Why Recycled Silver and Gold?
Precious metal mining is aggressive and can destroy homes, landscapes and habitats. We use silver and gold that has been melted down in a refinery and repurposed which means no unnecessary disrubtive mining.
We also use Fairtrade Gold both in its raw from and for our 18ct Yellow Gold Vemeil/ Plating. Fairtrade Gold is the world's first independent ethical certification system for gold. Fairtrade Gold makes a real difference to the lives of miners, their families and communities. Buying Fairtrade Gold means you know the small-scale and artisanal miners were paid a fair price, giving them financial security.
We are a small brand who believes in looking after the planet and; the people and animals on it. We love what we do and hope you do also.
All of packaging is made from recycled materials which can be recycled when you have finished with it!