Handcrafted to order from recycled 9ct yellow gold or sterling silver, these sustainable textured Chubby Nigel hoop earrings are perfect for everyday wear. Available as singles or pairs, why not add your own charms to personalise your look. Textured to order with a heat process called reticulation, the texture and surface pattern on each piece is one of a kind.
*model wears chubby hoops with adornments. Adornments sold separately.
Hoop approx - Hoop Earring 18 mm x 18 mm.
MATERIAL OPTIONS -
• 9ct recycled yellow gold hallmarked at Birmingham Assay Office.
• 18ct Fairmined Gold vermeil on sterling silver.
• Sterling Silver.
PROCESSING + HANDLING TIMES -
MADE TO ORDER
• Gold. Please allow 10-14 days before your order is dispatched.
• Fairmined gold vermeil. Please allow 3-4 working days before your order is dispatched. For 'out of stock' pre-orders allow 2 weeks.
• Silver. Please allow 3-4 working days before your order is dispatched.
• Gold. Posted via Royal Mail Special Delivery - Free of Charge.
• Silver. Posted via Royal Mail First Class Signed for.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE - Please read our Shipping Policy for more information on delivery charges, shipping times, custom fees and duties. Need some help? Contact us via email@example.com
Chubby Nigel Hoops
Why Recycled Silver and Gold?
Precious metal mining is aggressive and can destroy homes, landscapes and habitats. We use silver and gold that has been melted down in a refinery and repurposed which means no unnecessary disrubtive mining.
We also use Fairtrade Gold both in its raw from and for our 18ct Yellow Gold Vemeil/ Plating. Fairtrade Gold is the world's first independent ethical certification system for gold. Fairtrade Gold makes a real difference to the lives of miners, their families and communities. Buying Fairtrade Gold means you know the small-scale and artisanal miners were paid a fair price, giving them financial security.
We are a small brand who believes in looking after the planet and; the people and animals on it. We love what we do and hope you do also.
All of packaging is made from recycled materials which can be recycled when you have finished with it!